– Attention to fragile fabrics
– Cleaning by hand if neccessary
– Filtering and re-distilling our dry cleaning solvents
– Added sizing to give garments extra body and a luxurious finish.
– Weighing each load of clothes before laundering and dry cleaning
– Neckties pressed with a perfect rolled edge.
– Repairing loose buttons and fasteners, and open seams.
– If there are any stains or damaged areas that we cannot remove or repair, we attach a label to the garment to inform you of the reason.
Classic Care Cleaners specialists identify and scientifically remove a stain with just the right method or combination of methods. It is a process that requires a trained eye, a careful hand and the best technique for each individual job. We use a combination of more tha 30 stain removal chemicals, steam and compressed air to achieve the best in stain removal. With decades of combined experience, our specialists can remove most of even the worst stains without damaging your garment.
– Oil and grease
– Dirt and grass
– Ink, dye and paint
– Lipstick and cosmetics
– Tomatoes and many other foods
– Wedding gown cleaning and preservation
– Wedding gown restoration
– Heirloom restoration and preservation
– Bedding cleaning
– Window treatment cleaning
– Table linen cleaning
Do you need just a press only? We can help!! Just ask our
counter employee for help! Yes... we can press your home washing too!!